If you’re anything like me you vow year after year to get your Christmas shopping done early and out of the way so that you can spend most of your vacation time watching repeats of a “Christmas story” and eating leftover turkey. You vow to never again pay an extra $35 for rush shipping or to never again even think of going near a mall the week of Christmas. I don’t know about you, but fighting people for parking spots or waiting in line for hours is not how I want to spend my Christmas Vacation. So last year after running around the outlet stores in the rain like a chicken with my head cut off trying to find the perfect gifts for everyone on my list I vowed to never ever procrastinate again.
Well I don’t know what happened to all those vows, but here we are December 8th, and I haven’t bought one single gift. The problem is, I hate not knowing what to buy people. The last thing i want to do is spend some of my hard earned $$ on a sweater that will never get worn or a purse that will sit eternally hidden in someone’s closet. That’s why Wish Lists are a MUST. Below I’ve compiled a handy gift guide for those looking for the perfect gift for that one very fashionable friend in your life. Someone let’s say, like me! I present to you MY Christmas Wish List.
1. Tom Ford Lipcolor Matte (Nordstroms) $50.00 The MOTHER of all matte lipsticks. I’m obsessing over Bruised Plum and Crimson Noir and can’t wait to get my hands on one of those colors.
2. M.A.C Objects of Affection Nude & Red Cremesheen Glass & Dazzleglass set (Nordstroms) $35.00 Umm, Hellooo!! Who wouldn’t want these little lip gloss sticks in their makeup collection. I know I would!
3. Bobby Brown “Smokey Nudes” Eyeshadow Palette (Nordstroms) $65.00 Perfect for everyday wear!
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Premier Contour & Highlight Palette (Nordstroms) $40.00 If you’ve never tried contouring makeup, this is the perfect palette to carefully sculpt and define your features. I swear once you’ve seen how defined and slim your face can look with contouring, you’ll never go back.
5. House of Lashes Gift Set (House of Lashes) $65.00 This 7-piece eyelash set is the perfect gift for any girl who likes to add flare to her makeup.
6. Tory Burch Logo Cutout Skinny Cuff (Nordstroms) $95.00 Simply a MUST for your arm candy!
7. Kendra Scott “Jordana” Bangles (Set of 5) (Nordstroms) $118.00 How cute are these? I love everything about these bangles.
8. Some Kind of Wonderful Teal Blue Handbag (Lulu’s) $46.00 I LOVE this bag! It is the perfect shape, size and color.
9. Tory Burch Thea Chain-strap crossbody bag (Neiman Marcus) $375 A charming little bag that makes a big statement!
10. Cozy Plaid Scarf (Gap) $29.95 Simply Perfect! Anything Plaid, rules!
11. Dolce&Gabbana “The One” Perfume (Macys) $108 The only perfume that has got me to ditch my old favorite (J’adore). It smells THAT good! “Created for the Ultimate Diva”
12. The Triple Threat Interchangeable Ceramic Curling Iron (Leyla Milani) $179.99 Forget about all your curling irons. This is “The One” you want to have. The interchangeable barrels promise to give you the perfect curls. I’m sold.
13. Cozy Stripe Scarf (Gap) $29.95 Cute & Simple!
14. Lace Trim Cheeky Panty Set (Victorias Secret) $39.50 Love the feel of these super soft lace panties, and i’m sure the husband or boyfriend will too.
15. Grey Marled Turtleneck Sweater (Forever 21) $27.80 The perfect cozy grey turtleneck sweater. Pair it with some jeans or a skirt and you’re good to go.
16. Camel Longline Duster Coat (Forever 21) $74.80 Okay there’s no beating around the bush with this one. Everyone has a black or grey long coat, but this season’s must have is a camel colored coat. This one from Forever 21 is quite perfect.
17. Gracii- Black High-Heeled Suede Boots (Steve Madden) $129.95 Because every girl needs a pair of sexy black high heeled boots. Steve Madden always gets it right!
18. Nike dunk Sky Hi Sneakerboot (Lady Footlocker) $180.00 OKAY, if there is one item on this list i want more than anything, it is THESE shoes. I’ve been drooling over them ever since I saw them over on Lo Bosworth’s fashion blog thelodown. Come Christmas day, these shoes better be sitting underneath that Christmas tree, or God help us all.
19. Paige Denim Skyline Skinny Jean in Black Ink (Revolve Clothing) $158.00 Shhh, here’s a secret about me, if I could wear black everyday I would. There’s nothing sexier than these ink black skinnies to hug those curves.
20. David Lerner’s “Jordan Skirt” (RevolveClothing) $165.00 Really, buy me anything from Revolve Clothing and I’m a happy gal, but this skirt would just be icing on the cake.
21. Tommy Hilfiger’s Xenon2 Riding Boots (6pm.com) $79.99 Two-toned boots are a wardrobe must!
22. Layered Etta Anorak (Anthropologie) $158.00 Anthropologie is quickly becoming one of my favorite stores and I’d be perfectly happy with any of their pieces, but this green anorak jacket just swept me off my feet.
Happy Shopping to you all!